What Is the Cedar Point Line Run?
It’s almost summertime and the Cedar Point season is upon us! The park is open and our motor coach is waiting for you! We offer trips to Cedar Point on our Cedar Point Line Run every year during the park’s open season…but what exactly is the Cedar Point Line Run? We’re here to explain it to you and how to book your tickets for round trip transportation and park admission. Easy peasy!
What is the Line Run?
Our Cedar Point Line Run offers round trip transportation to Cedar Point in one of our luxury motor coaches and park admission for around the same price as gate ticket prices! We have two options available for purchase: round trip transportation with park admission for $79 or round trip transportation only for $39. Our motor coach will pick you up at one of our pick-up locations, take you to the park where you’ll arrive by 10am and get to stay all day, then depart the park at 9:30pm. The Line Run gives you three opportunities a week to make a trip: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday! Trips on our Cedar Point Line Run for this year start on June 16th. A full day of fun – and you don’t even have to worry about driving!
How to Reserve Your Spot on the Cedar Point Line Run
- Visit the Cedar Point Line Run page on our website. This website lays out all of the information on our Cedar Point Line Run, including pick-up locations, motor coach specs, and guidelines.
- Determine the type of ticket you want. You can choose to purchase round trip transportation with park admission for $79 or round trip transportation only for $39. All guests in your group do not need to purchase the same tickets!
- Choose your date and pick-up location. With trips running three days a week and four Metro Detroit pick-up locations, you’re bound to find a trip that works for you! Take a peek at your calendar and choose a date that fits your schedule, then select a pick-up location that works best for you.
- Call us to reserve your spot. We’re here to take your Cedar Point Line Run reservations Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. Call us at 888-995-8565 and we will happily assist you! Please have your credit/debit card ready for payment. When calling, we will ask for the following information: the name on your credit/debit card, billing address, phone number, email address, names of everyone attending, what type of tickets you will be purchasing for each guest, date of trip, pick-up location, and your credit/debit card information. Please have these items ready to go when you call!
- Mark your calendar. After you call to reserve your spot, you are all set! You will receive an email confirming the details of your order shortly after the call is complete. Once we have your information, we will put you and your guests on the manifest. On the day of your trip, our motor coach will pick you up at the pick-up location you selected. Please bring your driver’s license or other form of identification so you can check in with the driver. Upon boarding the bus, the driver will check your name off on the manifest and hand you your park tickets (if you purchased the $79 option). After that, it’s off to the park you go!
We hope you’re as excited as we are for the fun summer ahead at Cedar Point! Don’t forget to also book your trip for the spooktacular HalloWeekends!