How to Request a Quote
So, you have an event coming up and you know you need a vehicle, but you’re not sure where to start? We can help! In this article we’ll guide you through the process of selecting the vehicle that’s right for you and requesting a quote.
- Consider the specs of your trip. How long will your trip be? How far is your destination? Will you need room or storage for luggage/equipment? What is the vehicle being used for (i.e. athletic event transportation, a night out, etc.)?
- Determine the size and needs of your group. How many people are traveling with you? If the trip is longer, will your group benefit from an on-board restroom? Do you need a handicap accessible vehicle?
- Take a look at our fleet. Based on the items above, choose the vehicle that is right for you. You can also read our article about our different vehicles and their uses here to help you pick the one that best suits your needs.
- Request a quote online. There is a handy “Request a Quote” button at the top right corner of every page on our website – click it to request a quote for the vehicle of your choice!
- Request a quote via telephone. If you’d rather request a quote over the phone, you can call our reservations specialists at 877-284-4200 and they will happily assist you.
- Have questions? If you have any questions on our fleet, you can call the number listed in step 5 or click the handy “Contact Us” button at the bottom of the page of the vehicle you are looking at.
There is also a “Contact” link at the top of every page on our website!