Up Top Menu

History

Trinity, Inc. a private transportation company was incorporated in 1981 to provide sedan and van service to senior citizens and other customers in the southeastern Michigan region. Shortly after its inception, Trinity was awarded contracts from several school districts in Wayne County to transport their special education students to county-wide center programs.

In 1993, changes in federal law due to safety issues prohibited the use of full size vans to transport pupils to public schools. Adapting to the new federal safety standards, Trinity began purchasing school buses. With more contracts secured, Trinity expanded its ground transportation line of vehicles that included motor coaches, sedan cabs, school buses, vans and sedans.

Today, Trinity has over 300 vehicles on the road and transports over 1000 pupils during each school day.

Focused on its mission statement of delivering the finest service in a responsive and professional manner at competitive prices, the company has made a positive impact on customer relations and repeat business. A recent customer survey supported these conclusions with superior satisfaction of Trinity's ground transportation services and uniquely qualified personnel.

With expanded growth, Trinity's name has been modified and changed to "Trinity Transportation Group" with four divisions; Trinity Coach, Trinity Transportation, Trinity Cars and Trinity (Airport) Shuttle. This allows the company to fine tune its operations and become more effective and efficient in responding to customer requests. With the use of technology including its 24/7 digital dispatch system, the Trinity Transportation Group provides its customers with instant and continuous service.