2016 Halloweekend Tickets on Sale Now!
Enjoy the Halloweekends entertainment without the hassle of the drive and parking! This year, Halloweekends features 10 haunted houses and scare zones, a daytime parade, special entertainment and decorations, plus activities just for children! Learn more about Halloweekends.
One low price gets you Halloweekends Cedar Point Admission PLUS Bus Transportation to the park:
The Cedar Point Charter Features:
- Free WiFi (wireless internet)
- Power Outlets in Every Row
- Restroom On-board
- Panoramic Windows
- Large, Comfortable Reclining Seats
- On-board monitors with CD/DVD player
- GPS Tracking
- Lap trays and cup holders
Why Ride The Cedar Point Charter from Trinity Transportation?
Compare us to the competition! Ride with us and:
- Arrive at the park at 11:30am and stay until 11:00pm!
- Save $10 Per Ticket
- Relax on a Modern Well-Kept Charter Bus
- Have Peace of Mind With Our Proven Safety Record
- Trust You’ll Receive the Customer Service You Deserve. See Our Customer Testimonials.
Cedar Point Charter Price Tickets
$79.00 Includes round trip transportation & Cedar Point admission
$49.00 Round trip transportation Only
Cedar Point Halloweekend Bus Trip Runs Most Saturdays with Pickups in:
- Troy – Oakland Mall Sears : 8:00am
- Madison Heights – Home Depot : 8:30am
- Lincoln Park – Meijer : 9:00am
- Southgate – Sam’s Club : 9:15am
Arrives at Cedar Point at approximately 11:30am
Departs Cedar Point at 11:00pmCall us at (888) 995-8565 to check availability
or Reserve online at Cedar Point Bus Trip ReservationsBus operation dependant on weather. Ticket valid only for purchased date and are non-refundable. Bus trip leaves Cedar Point promptly at departure time. Must be at the bus at time of departure. Must be 16 years of age or older or accompanied by a parent or guardian. Trinity Transportation or parking lot owners are not responsible for any vehicle damages, injuries, or any other costs incurred.